1. I remember my mom and I made felt ornaments eons ago and I loved them...these are so cute! Maybe I should buy the pattern and start working on it for next year...the best part - I would have to buy beads and sequins!
2. This is the second morning in a row - yes - 2nd - that I have gotten up at 4:30 to go to a class at the gym at 5:15. Having kids makes it impossible to work out any other time...I mean my kids and my students! It actually felt good to wake up this morning, I am very tired now though.
3. I have stayed faithful to my weight watchers goals for the week - ok - it has only been three days, but it was Sweet Treat Wednesday at our school, plus my classes get an ice cream party reward - so we celebrate.
4. I am singing the national anthem at a Spurs game with my praise team of 14 amazing women this Friday night...nervous.
5. San Antonio Modern Quilt Guild's Christmas party is tomorrow!!!